Sunday, October 14, 2007

Facebook

It been some time since I visited my blog. Well, I wasnt actually busy but I would rather say I occupied my time with facebook. Facebook is rockin now. There are so many stuff to do in facebook and so many damm freakin good application to add. I would say that I spent most of my time in facebook for the past few week. My favourite: picking a fight with frens for no reason and bite them with my vampire, werewolf and zombie. I been also 'busy body' getting myself involve with fight by helping my frens in facebook fightclub. Besides that, love spending and once in awhile makin money in Texas holdem and Blackjack. It's so much of fun. You guys should gv a try!!! Thanks to Thevan who introed me to facebook.

1 comment:

Thevan said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL