Sunday, October 14, 2007

Eva's Birthday.

It is 3.07 am rite nw. And I just came back from havin a good time. Thanks to Eva for inviting me for your birthday dinner and clubbin. Frankly speaking, It been such a long time since I had a good time in Brisbane. Realy long time!!!

Started around 8pm with 2 games of snoooker with Ping...hahaha...I won both game. And well, then had a great dinner with my frens. Want me to name the food?? Here is some... A special fried chicken( not really sure the name of the dish but it taste so fckin gud) + vege ( d0nt ask me the name of the vege...have no idea) + shrimp with vege ( can die for it) + seafood stir fried ( taufu+ prawns+vege+shrimp+mushroom)+lemon coke. I was so happy cz it been such a long time since I had a good dinner. The sad thing was, I gotta use chopstick to eat rice in a bowl. Haihh...it wont be a problem if you ask me to use a chopstick for noodles or dishes...but wen it comes to chopstick with rice...well...I give up dude. I dont blame any1, I do understand cz it was a chinese shop and I didnt feel so good to request for a spoon so I decided to use my stirring spoon for the lemon coke to eat. Well tat wasnt bad though.

Next..was celebrating Eva's Birthday...she didnt cut the cake we bought but she just blew the candles. Oh god...it was a cheese cake..sad thing I couldnt taste it. Lol...hope to taste it tml if ever had a chance. Then proceeded with drinking in Ceasar with some cool dance. Hope so !!! Had a couple of drinks so called fired jet...blablabla. That's the only drink I can remember cz it was kinda good taste. The rest was yucks...expect for the Baileys shot! A great shot tat I will neva ever forget.

We got ourself tired by dancin...dancin...n dancin. Even though I didnt dance much...but I got tired checkin out others dancing. Lol. I am so amazed by the way gals move their body, so freakin flexible as if they are made of some sort of plastics!! Great thing.

Even though the time we spend in the club was short but it was really fun. Fun watching others, fun dancing, fun drinkin, n fun makin fun of others. Just looking for another time like tis. Great day, great time and great fun!!!

-Vicky-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey macha... guess who??? yeah i think u know... Its my first time go clubbing in Brisbane and was having a great time... haha yesterday i felt so bad coz i said some gurls dance like a duck and remembered tat lady(big size) i think i was abit high... hahah anyway have fun going out wit u guys...

Thevan said...

nds like u r blending in just fine machaaaaaaaaa....bring me go along oso :)


hjahah...dance like duck or shrek, yuan

Anonymous said...

the gurls dance like a duck >_<.... hahahaha n alot of shrek no leng lui coz that day is not special event, thats wat i heard from friends......