Thursday, September 20, 2007

Boredness is killin me.

My day starts around 11-12pm. Without cleanin myself, sit infront my Compaq Presario M2000, check emails, friendster, and slowly start browsin net till aprrox 3pm. Somehow, I gotta push myself to brush teeth n have my shower. Probably by this time, I will be damm hungry n so gotta drag maself 2 d kitchen n cook something....most of the time is just IndoMee, noodles, bread or pasta cz that d simplest n fastest thing I could cook.

After fillin my stomach, continue with my surfin or watch some movie continously up to 10 pm. At times, I might take a short nap for 2 hours around 5pm plus. Approx around 11pm plus, my stomach will start makin some weird noise....gotta feed tat fellow. Then continue doing nothin till I fall asleep till 2 am.

The next day...I will be goin tru all over again n again. This is wat I've been goin tru for past 1 month. Boredness is killing me. BORING BORING BORING!!! I really cant stand this shyt...gotta find a temporary job...but yet freakin lazy. Been sending some words to my fren to help me intro me to some temporary job. I wonder when my day gonna change. When??? I also need to find a permanent job. Will I manage to find any ere? Or gotta pack my stuff back home n find ther? I dont wanna work in Malaysia...wanna work ere...ere...ere....

At the same time, I feel like goin home...wanna spend time with my family n love 1. Wanna hangout with frens n waste time n money in dota-ing. Sit in mamak...talk cock n bullshyt stories...drink Milo Ice Kaw Kaw...with nasi lemak+ telur mata kerbau+ayam goreng. I wanna eat my mom's cook....ayam sambal, Sothe Curry, Lamb Curry....too much to mention ere. Damm I miss all this stuff. Wondering when I can go home...

All I can do now is to wish my application will be approved soon so I can go home. I need to work hard to find some job. Hopefully tommorow, my day is not like wat I been going tru for the past 1 month. Wishing maself all the best for tommorow and all the upcomin days.

-Vicky-

2 comments:

Thevan said...

ye ye..lets all go home n fckin dota our asses off.. and macha.. i've heard that that mamak where we used to makan nasi lemak, the food doesnt taste as good any more.. sigh.. dunnow wat else has changed since we left. we.. or at least i .. can only hope, there is not much change to cope with...

neways, i gotta say, good work on the blog! and jangan hngat hngat tahi ayam la k... lol.. i've had like 3 blogs so far and nonelived to see 50 posts..lol.. hpe this one here satys ..cos the fckin customization fck is soo fckin coool!

tt.

Vicky said...

thank u.Good wishes to u...hope this time u will manage to post atleast 50 posts.hehe.